Homeopathic Medicines for Nail Problems
Homeopathy is a much used alternative medicine these days and it is believed to be effective by many people. Here is a list of Homeopathic medicines that are useful for some nail problems.
Homeopathic medicines for nail problems
This homeopathic medicine helps in curing thick and brittle nails.
This medicine helps in reducing the dryness of the finger and toenails. In addition, silicea is also used to treat thin and peeling nails.
Graphite helps to cure thick, weak and cracked nails, which are rough and have swollen nail beds.
Arnica helps to reduce the pain caused by nail injuries if taken soon after the injury.
Hypericum also works well as a pain killer thereby reducing the pain of a hurt toe or finger.
Ledum helps to reduce the discoloration of the nail caused by a nail injury.
Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum:
This homeopathic medicine helps in curing and soothing an infection caused by a toenail or fingernail injury.
Why is Homeopathy Effective?
Homeopathy medicines are recommended due to the following reasons:
- They do not show any side effects.
- The are easier to swallow, especially for kids as they are sweet to taste.
- There are a vast number of homeopathic medicines each suiting your need.
- They are less expensive than allopathic medicines.
- They are known to be permanent cures for some problems.