Mini Pedicure: Easy Way of Getting Beautiful Feet
The main purpose of a pedicure is to clean and pamper the feet. There are several procedures that serve this express purpose. Usually a pedicure procedure includes cuticle care, filing and painting of the nails. This procedure relaxes, pampers and makes your feet look beautiful and attractive.
Mini pedicure takes only 30 minutes whereas a general pedicure takes at least two hours. Many people prefer doing a mini pedicure because it has the basic elements required for a pedicure and it is quicker.
Procedure for Mini Pedicure:
- Soak your feet in a basin or a tub filled with luke warm water.
- Once the skin of the feet becomes soft, scrub the feet with the help of a scrubber brush.
- Add soap and required essential scents to the water.
- Clean and scrub your feet thoroughly and pat your feet dry using a towel.
- Remove the old nail polish with the help of a remover and use a trimmer to cut and shape your toe nails.
- With the help of a cuticle stick, push back the cuticles gently.
- Apply a good moisturizing lotion to the feet and massage gently for 15 minutes.
- Apply a good nail polish color that suits your feet. Make sure you apply a base coat and then apply two coats of the nail polish. This protects the nails from getting discolored and prevents chipping.This completes the mini procedure.
How to have a Mini Pedicure at Home:
- Soak your feet in a small tub filled with warm water.
- To the water add 5 teaspoons of lemon juice or sugar.
- Remove the nail polish with the help of a remover.
- Cut and file the nails in shape.
- Soak your feet in the water for about 10 minutes.
- With the help of a cuticle stick push the cuticles back. Scrub your feet gently for about 5 minutes, and wrap your feet in a towel for 5 minutes.
- File the rough areas on the feet and finally apply two coats of nail polish.This completes your mini pedicure at home.