The Art of Removing Nail Wraps
Nail wraps are an amazing way to enhance one’s nails. Be it silk, linen, or fiber nail wraps, they are all lovely and convenient options to enhance your natural nails. They provide strength to the nails and give protection to the nails as well as the nail beds. It can be a little tricky to apply the nail wraps, but it is a lot easier to remove them.
To remove your nail wraps, just follow these simple tips:
- Gather all the necessary tools, such as a nail clipper, a nail buffer, acetone nail polish remover, and a glass bowl.
- Use the clipper to trim your nail wraps as short as possible; this will make them easier to remove.
- Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to your cuticles and the skin surrounding your nails. This will keep your skin protected while you soak you nails in the nail polish remover.
- Pour some acetone nail polish remover in a bowl.
- Soak your nails in the nail polish remover for about 10 minutes.
- Remove your hands from the polish remover and use an orange stick to gently peel the nail wrap off.If it is not easy to peel yet, soak your hands again in the polish remover for another 5 minutes to soften them even more.
- To get a neater look, use a buffer to get rid of the extra glue stuck on the natural nails.
- Use a filer onthe nails to get a proper shape.
- Now, wash your hands so that you can get rid of the acetone nail polish remover and the petroleum jelly.
- Apply a moisturizing lotion to the hands, fingernails, nail tips, and cuticles.
- Top it off with a relaxing hand massage.
Now you can once again enjoy the fun and flexibility of having your natural nails.