How to Make Instant Manicure at Home?
It’s always tempting to use amazing beauty products. They are super appealing and quite effective. However, these beauty products like scrubs, serums, chemical peels, foot lotions and hand lotions can cost a lot of money. If you are a beauty product fan and you are addicted to instant manicure, but do not want to shell out the bucks, you can make instant manicure at home. The best part is, it is super easy to make and quite satisfactory to use.
Steps for Making Instant Manicure
Follow these simple steps to make your very own instant manicure at home:
- The things you will require to make an instant manicure are sea salt or coarse sugar, olive oil and vanilla or lavender scent. You can use any other scent of your choice.
- Start by selecting a nice air tight container. Select the size of the container based on the quantity you are preparing. Simple baby food jars or glass jars with screws on top of the lids will do. If you are a Tupperware fan, you can use that too.
- Fill up your container a halfway with sea salt or coarse sugar.
- To this, add some olive oil. You can add the same amount of olive oil as that of the sugar. For example, if you are putting one measure of coarse sugar or sea salt, put one measure of olive oil.
- To give some sweet scent to your instant manicure, add the scent. You can use natural aromatherapy oils that have sweet scents. You could opt for adding natural vanilla, jojoba, lavender, cinnamon, lemon, tea tree, honey, apple or any other scent that you fancy.
- Now all you need to do is mix them together and use it. Take a little of this concoction and then scrub it onto your hands. Keep scrubbing until either the salt dissolves or until you get irritated with the salt and wash it off.
- Instant manicure will help you to keep your nails super soft, clean and smooth. Each time you use the instant manicure, make sure you stir it well because the sugar or the salt tends to settle down at the bottom of the container.
Now you have your own instant manicure. It is effective and at the same time very light on the pocket. The steps are simple and the ingredients are easily available.