To keep and maintain your nails in a good and healthy condition, you need to follow some basic nail care tips. They include:
- Wash hands with a gentle soap with the help of a nailbrush.
- Dip them in a bowl of lukewarm water for some time to soften the cuticles.
- If the cuticles are ragged and long, you push them gently using a cuticle pusher.
- Cut off the spiky and snaggy bits of nails and trim them to an equal length.
- File away the nail ends to make them smooth.
- If your nails and hands appear dry, apply some hand moisturizer.